Entrance examination for Ohe Lab

Overseas applicants for Graduate School
 Ohe Laboratory belongs to Department of Energy and Hydrocarbon Chemistry, Graduate School of Engineering, Kyoto University. Please see this page for detailed information of entrance examinations. If you want to apply for the examination, feel free to contact us anytime prior to the examination.

Overseas applicants for postdoctoral researchers
Postdoctoral applicants are recommended to have any fellowship that covers sufficient living expense during the period. We can introduce JSPS Postdoctoral Fellowship for Overseas Researchers and instruct you in preparing the application forms.